Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aida!






I celebrate you, Mom. When I think of you, I think of the boundless love you have always shown for your family, the limitless kindness you extend to anyone within reach, and the sterling example of dignity and faith that you have displayed throughout your life. And since I was the one always running around the house with the camera, you'd think I might have captured some of that along the way. Well, maybe a bit of it...


Love you, Mom! Happy Birthday. See you soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anthony: I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts,your love, not only for me but for your Dad, brothers and family. I love being a Mom, Grandmother and most of all that I said "I do", to my Frankie almost 57 years ago. I thank our dear Lord for giving me good health to still be able to tell all of my family how much I love them. I know that my Angel is with me as I celebrate my 83rd birthday today. I love you forever, Mom